[Building Sakai] Deploy search into a smaller build?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Mar 31 12:11:30 PDT 2010

I haven't tried to build anything on 2.7.x or trunk, but I could probably
get the 2.6.x search (before it became independent release) into a 2.6.x
cafe with a new cafebuild script I've been working on [1].

I basically only changed this up because I wanted a cafe
build+evaluation+user preferences

It's not quite to the point of doing a trunk full build of
cafe+contrib+indie, but this is what I'm working toward for a conference
presentation, and Michigan's summer build. Makes development so nice though
when the server builds in 5 minutes and server starts up in 30 seconds.

It seems like it'll take at least a couple of days to figure out a full
source 2.7 build and I don't have the time at the moment.

Is this something you're thinking about?

[1]
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/umich.edu/ctools/builds/trunk/cafebuild.sh

-Matthew