[Building Sakai] Chuck's Blog is now updated to WordPress

csev csev at umich.edu
Sun Mar 28 11:27:54 PDT 2010

This is mostly to Steve for Sakai-Planet - I just updated my blog to from MoveableType 2.5 (circa 2003) to the latest version of WordPress and pretty much have a nice conversion from MoveableType working with all the old URLs cleanly redirecting, and all the new posts with ID's mapped over nicely.

Once I stop worrying about breaking my blog I will write a conversion post about how I did it.

In terms of Sakai Planet, my old RSS feeds still work with redirects - but you might find duplicates in Sakai planed because GUIds or something changed.  :(

Steve - If you really want to clean things up you can drop my old blog feed in Planet and update it to

http://www.dr-chuck.com/csev-blog/feed/

With the stock WordPress suffixes of rss2, atom, rss, or rdf depending on what you want.

My video blog feed is unchanged.

And if folks see duplicate posts on Sakai Planet for a bit - sorry about that...

/Chuck