[Building Sakai] How to understand and be able to modify some code in Assignment1 tool?

le tan vu imleeu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 12:41:23 PDT 2010

Hello everybody.
I'm newbie in Sakai. I've been searching and reading documents about Sakai.
My goal is to be able to modify codes in Assignment1 tool in order for our
university to use it more suitable.
At this time, I know this tool use Velocity to display and some other
dependencies of Sakai framework.
I found that the assignment1 tool's document was edited last time in 2007.
So how I can found other document of this tool because the document in
confluence site seems just a little.
I added the plugin Sakai application builder(version 0.8.8) to Eclipse but
unfortunately, that plugin didn't come with Velocity.
How can I import this tool to Eclipse and understand some more about this
tool as structure, workflow.etc.
Sorry if I ask too much.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advanced.