[Building Sakai] Is Agora still ACTIVE?

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Mar 22 04:13:23 PDT 2010

Thanks. That's interesting. I've been looking at open source conferencing systems. I'm reluctant to try Dimdim, because it seems to have been abandoned by its authors. They did 4.5, but don't seem to be doing anything further. There are two other open-source systems that I know of, Openmeetings and BigBlueButton. Of the two, BigBlueButton seems to have more activity. It has a Sakai integration in contrib, though I haven't tried it yet.