[Building Sakai] GSoC 2010 Sakai Mashup:(Does sakai uses SlingPostServlet method or WebDAV method to deal with JCR contents)

Ashish Mittal av_mittal at ymail.com
Sun Mar 21 06:36:03 PDT 2010

Hi Subash,

I am Ashish and am also a student trying having Sakai as mentoring organization. As for your doubt, I would suggest you going through http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KERNDOC/Your+First+Day+With+Sakai+Nakamura. As far as the Screencast1 put up there has suggested me, Sakai uses WebDAV method for interacting with jcr.
All the best:)

Regards,
-Ashish Mittal
(av_mittal at ymail.com)