[Building Sakai] Edia Scorm Player integrate with Gradebook

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 18 09:41:00 PDT 2010

The Edia/UCDavis SCORM player could be integrated with the Sakai
Gradebook.  I'd be interested in working on that project, but I have not
been able to get a response from Edia about releasing the code on the
SVN server so that it can be moved back to contrib.  Once, there, we can
move ahead with new development.

- Mark Norton