[Building Sakai] Edia Scorm Player integrate with Gradebook

chuot con chuot_con1999 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 09:37:18 PDT 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have used Edia Scorm Player and I have created a
 Scorm
2004 3th package. It played in Edia Scorm Player very well.
If you
had a test that compose by any Scorm Maker, you would play in Edia Scorm
 Player. After finished the test, you will see score in result that is a
 function of Edia Scorm Player. But I
want to transfer score from Edia Scorm Player to Gradebook.

Could you please give me some information or ideal about this problem ?
 have read this note and I have known that Edia Scorm Player
 could integrate with Gradebook tool.

Thanks for your helping.

Best regard.

Thinh.