[Building Sakai] Tinkering with Hudson again

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Mar 18 06:30:51 PDT 2010

builds.sakaiproject.org uses

-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -Xss600k -XX:MaxPermSize=256m for the JVM Options with properties maven.test.skip=true (for the time being)

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam