[Building Sakai] Cambridge Autojoin tool

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Mar 15 05:48:04 PDT 2010

Hi, Steve. Thanks for the offer, but I chose the Cambridge tool because
it's the only one that is not kernel-dependent. We use Sakai 2.5.3 and
the other 2.6.x tools had their pom.xml full of "sakai-kernel". :-)

Also, we are happy with the aliases restriction, so we can choose which
sites are autojoinable.

Thanks anyway.
Regards.

Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La alegría se multiplica cuando la dividimos.