[Building Sakai] Cambridge Autojoin tool

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Mar 9 03:03:43 PST 2010

Hi everybody.

Recently I asked in this list for information about the existing
autojoin tools, looking for a solution for our 2.5.3 server.

I have tried the patch SAK-15832 but is for a kernel-version and I don't
feel able to backport it. I have tried also the Michigan 2-6-0 tool but
is also kernel-dependent.

Finally, I have installed succesfully the Cambridge tool
(https://source.caret.cam.ac.uk/camtools/trunk/camtools/autojoin/), just
changing the version in the two pom.xml.

Now my (silly) question is: how must I use autojoin? I have found no
documentation, except a mail chain where it was suggested to use
http://<server-url>/join/portal/site/<site-id> with autojoinable sites.
This url doesn't work for me.

Please, could any Cambridge friend tell me how they autojoin the sites?

Thanks and best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.