[Building Sakai] Certificate tool in sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:39:08 PST 2010

You could do this pretty easily with a Quartz job that runs regularly to
check what needs to be sent out. Alternatively, if an appropriate event is
fired that you could use as a trigger, you could attach an Observer to it
and fire your process that way.

iText is a superb PDF library for Java which allows you to create and modify
PDF documents. You could generate a certificate and send out a PDF. I've
done a lot of this before if you need any assistance with iText.

cheers,
Steve