[Building Sakai] Certificate tool in sakai

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 08:28:17 PST 2010

I don't know of any way to do this but we want to do the same thing: when somebody completes a test in Mneme we want to send them (and a departmental administrator) an email - the original requirement was for a certificate but in the end an Email was thought to be OK.

At the moment we don't have a clear plan but wondered about adding some sort of trigger to either Mneme or Gradebook.

Did anybody respond to you?

Do you want to talk  a bit more about this?

We need to get something done before the summer.

adam