[Building Sakai] Question about how to patch

Sam Chow samchow at ln.edu.hk
Thu Mar 4 18:11:06 PST 2010

Dear Thomas,

This morning i try to clean install again Sakai, and it is successful
deploy.
But when i try to use gradebook2, it show:

Request Failedcould not resolve property: itemOrder of:
org.sakaiproject.tool.gradebook.Assignment [from
org.sakaiproject.tool.gradebook.Assignment as asn where asn.gradebook.id=?
and asn.removed=false order by asn.itemOrder, asn.id asc]; nested exception
is org.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve property: itemOrder of:
org.sakaiproject.tool.gradebook.Assignment [from
org.sakaiproject.tool.gradebook.Assignment as asn where asn.gradebook.id=?
and asn.removed=false order by asn.itemOrder, asn.id asc]

anything i miss? Thanks

Best Regards,
Sam