[Building Sakai] GMT artifacts missing

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 04:23:52 PST 2010

Hi Satish,

Those dependencies are for older versions of Sakai. Those have been rolled into the Kernel for Sakai 2.6 and later. What version of the GM tool are you using? Is there a newer version for using in Sakai 2.6?

It looks like GM trunk has been converted to be compatible, which means there may be a version that is compatible with Sakai 2.6.

Alternatively, contact the developers and they may be able to convert the POM's over to list the updated dependencies for you. Or you could give it a go yourself. There are three sakai-kernel dependencies which replace most/all of the core sakai-xxx dependencies.

cheers,
Steve