[Building Sakai] How to Send an Http Parameter to a tool

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Mar 1 12:21:47 PST 2010

Are you trying to get specific information from the web content (iframe)
tool out to another tool? You have to allow certain macros via property.
*iframe*.*allowed*.*macros*
*
*
http://n2.nabble.com/Building-Sakai-Check-CAS-on-initial-access-tp4001803p4007318.html
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+Properties+Reference+-+I

You may also want to look into trying to link up your external tool as a
Basic LTI Portlet if it requires additional details or greater security.
This requires some additional work, but it allows you to essentially create
a a new tool in the Sakai instance that points to an external endpoint.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Basic+LTI+Portlet

-Matthew