[Building Sakai] How to Send an Http Parameter to a tool

Artur k Vieira arturkvieira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:50:54 PST 2010

Hello Everyone. I'm using an exterior java app that get some information
about a user, and try to pass it to my sakai app. My app generates the
following url with the assistence of Sakai Web Services:
http://192.168.98.74/portal/site/siteid/page/pageid/?sakai.session=sakaiusersessionid.
This is the correct url that  can send a user logged in directely to my
tool's inicial page. I'm trying to pass a parameter via get trough this url
but I had no success, and neither via URLconnection i can pass that
parameter. I would like to know if there is some way that i can pass a
parameter to my tool via get, if not, via post, and if thats also not
possible, what other solution is possible?

Thanks in advance