[Building Sakai] Custom skins with COURSE sites

Boyd, Amy E amyboyd at txstate.edu
Mon Jun 28 13:24:01 PDT 2010

Hi Sean -

I have that property set to false.  My original email was correct (the second one I sent out was wrong...  oops).  We can use them with *course* sites but not with project sites.  I am not aware of any setting for project sites, and tried the obvious: "disable.project.site.skin.selection", but apparently that one's not a property.  I've found plenty of documentation regarding customizing skins, but nothing that deals with course sites vs projects site (or any other type of site).

Thanks -
Amy