[Building Sakai] FCKeditor Plugin to embed movies

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Jun 28 06:01:57 PDT 2010

A 'insert movie' plugin was added to fckeditor for the 2.7 release as part
of SAK-15523. [1] This depended on some work in KNL-341 [2] to actually
allow you to modify the which tags were allowed. A small part of the reason
for going to CK is that it also has a few more useful plugins (such after
the deadline and some for math) available than the old editor.

[1] http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15523
[2] http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-341