[Building Sakai] FCKeditor Plugin to embed movies

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Jun 28 00:53:36 PDT 2010

Hi Nico,

There was a discussion in the project planning meeting's about changing the editor for 2.8 because of its accessibility limitations (among other reasons). I believe the idea is to move on to CKeditor (http://ckeditor.com/). I am curious about your opinion about the new editors ability to embed multimedia. I am also curious about the timing of decisions around the 2.8 roadmap.

Alan B.

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance