[Building Sakai] Profile 2 updation

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 02:14:47 PDT 2010

Steve

Referring to the "Settings" portion of this page (
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROFILE/Profile2) I cannot find
where one would change the label (in this case of the Academic section as
per my previous post to the list).

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com