[Building Sakai] Entity Provider for Tests and Quizzes

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Fri Jun 18 07:14:59 PDT 2010

Thanks Lydia -  I spent most of the last week curled up with Gradebook
and I'm starting to understand its internals.  I was
wondering if anybody you know is also working on expanding entity
provider support inside this tool ?  I'd like
to collaborate and see if we could establish a feature set that would be
more widely useful.

                                                          - George Pipkin
                                                            U.Va.