[Building Sakai] Entity Provider for Tests and Quizzes

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 16 10:00:32 PDT 2010

Hi George,
    One place this entity provider is used is through the Sakai's entity
picker.   We don't use the entity picker in production here at Stanford
though.   But if you had installed the EntityPicker you could embed an
assessment via the FCKEditor.

    Regarding services that return grading results,  you can take a look
at
sam/samigo-services/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/services/GradingService.java.
Let me know if you have questions on the specific methods in that class.

thanks,
Lydia