[Building Sakai] Sakai Support Service Recommendation

Gordon, Patricia (psg3a) psg3a at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Jun 17 12:09:12 PDT 2010

Hi Rui,

At the University of Virginia, we have contracted with Unicon for support and take advantage of their Cooperative Support Program, which allows us to have input on prioritizing bug fixes and enhancements that their developers make to the Sakai code. They have been an invaluable resource for us in many ways for the past two years and this year marks the third year we will partner with Unicon for support. They are extremely responsive to our support requests and have extensive knowledge of Sakai.

Hope this is helpful!
Trisha

Trisha Gordon
UVaCollab Project Lead and User Support Manager
https://collab.itc.virginia.edu
collab-support at virginia.edu

Dept. of Information Technology and Communication
University of Virginia
PO Box 400198
Charlottesville, VA 22904
434.243.5465