[Building Sakai] Unexpected login prompts - Sakai 2.6.0

Zach A. Thomas zach at aeroplanesoftware.com
Mon Jun 14 15:16:00 PDT 2010

This is consistent with a cluster environment where the load balancer
does not properly "stick" the user to a single server. Thus, they're
logged in on one of the nodes, but the next request goes to some other
server where they're _not_ logged in.

Can you confirm whether you are running a cluster of app servers? And if
so, how are you performing load balancing?

cheers,
Zach Thomas
Owner, Aeroplane Software LLC