[Building Sakai] specifying a cache size

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 16:31:41 PDT 2010

So the code we were looking at in MemoryService that loads the cache if it already exists in the bean config seems to be commented out.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//kernel/trunk/kernel-impl/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/memory/impl/BasicMemoryService.java

see instantiateCache.

Are you sure the values you specify are actually getting in there, if you look at the Memory tool? If so, I'll adjust my config to use Spring defined cache.

cheers,
Steve