[Building Sakai] specifying a cache size

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Sun Jun 13 16:21:00 PDT 2010

ehcache settings exposed as spring beans are configurable. You can use that
name passed to newCache to change the default values either in
components.xml or at runtime with the @ syntax as described in.

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14120

As far as adjusting a cache not connected to a bean, I'm not sure. When I
modified the caching for our local provider, I just added a bean for it and
it was really easy to adjust.

See this change:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn?view=revision&revision=68195

+ m_callCache = m_memory.newCache("org.sakaiproject.util.impl.umiac");

-Matthew