[Building Sakai] Breeze Link

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Fri Jun 11 13:52:39 PDT 2010

Really?

The confluence page says:
The Breeze Link allows a Sakai installation to seamlessly connect to a
Breeze (Adobe Connect) server...

I get a question about this regularly frequently through the
sakaiproject.org web site email form.
I'd like to know what versions of Breeze/Connect work with this
contrib tool so  that I don't mislead anyone with my naive answers.

Sean