[Building Sakai] sakai configuration / swap space

D. Stuart Freeman stuart.freeman at et.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 8 08:39:38 PDT 2010

Well, that all looks OK.  I'm not really sure what to tell you to look
for next.  Did you say this was running on a VM?  Maybe check that the
host OS isn't preventing the VM guest from allocating memory (I haven't
done any serious work w/ VMs so I wouldn't really know where to start on
this)?

--
D. Stuart Freeman
Georgia Institute of Technology