[Building Sakai] Assignment & Gradebook

Horatiu Cherebetiu hcherebetiu at loi.nl
Tue Jun 8 07:22:45 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We are using Sakai-2.5.3 and we have a problem related to the integration between Assignment and Gradebook prj.

Currently this integration is done based on the Gradebook Item title and it is stored in Assignment table.
Now, if you edit the Gradebook Item title in Gradebook the connection is lost in Assignment.

Do you have any idea why was done like this and not based on the ID? Is there a reason why was done like this?

What I would like to do is to try is to see if I can change the integration to be done based on the ID.

If you have any suggestions I'm glad to hear them.

Regards,
Horatiu