[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton on sakai_2.6.x

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Tue Jun 8 03:16:04 PDT 2010

Hi Given,

Please let me know if you find any issues (related to the Sakai tool).
Feel free to fill JIRAs at:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/BBB

<http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/BBB>Thanks,
Nuno

--
Nuno Fernandes  .  { Analyst/Programmer }

|| web  . { http://www.ufp.pt  |  http://tinyurl.com/nfgrilo  |  follow_me @
nfgrilo }
|| work . { Universidade Fernando Pessoa  |  Praça 9 de Abril, 349  |
 4249-004 Porto }