[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Mon Jun 7 01:01:33 PDT 2010

Jon,

Thank you for your extensive testing. I will update the documentation and
temporarily disable JS compression (unfortunately, on my machine there are
no related errors, but I will disable it until find out the cause). I will
cut a new tag with JS disabled.

I will let you know when done.

Thank you,
Nuno

--
Nuno Fernandes  .  { Analyst/Programmer }

|| web  . { http://www.ufp.pt  |  http://tinyurl.com/nfgrilo  |  follow_me @
nfgrilo }
|| work . { Universidade Fernando Pessoa  |  Praça 9 de Abril, 349  |
 4249-004 Porto }