[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton

Jon Wheat jwheat at messiah.edu
Wed Jun 2 10:54:56 PDT 2010

Thanks, I removed all of the entitybroker files in /tomcat/shared/lib and then re-deployed it, brought up sakai and the tool works .. almost, but this is a configuration issue on my end now.

My Sakai development machine (vmware box running elsewhere on campus) can't see the BigBlueButton vmware machine (running in VMWare Player my desktop)
I'm having our network guys take a look, but it looks like its all going to work once we break a hole in something.

Thanks for your help.
I started posting comments to this page ( http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BBB/Home )  but if you're going to update the docs, I'll remove my comments.

-Jon

>>> Nuno Fernandes <nuno at ufp.edu.pt> 6/2/2010 11:39 AM >>>
Ah...

Please make sure you have one and only one entybroker API file in TOMCAT/shared/lib:

ls [TOMCAT]/shared/lib/*entitybroker*

(Just remove the oldest one)

Also, forgot to mention this on previous email - you don't need to disable JS compression by editing the pom.xml file, you can pass a profile to maven to disable it:

mvn -D[TOMCAT_FOLDER] -Pdev clean install sakai:deploy

Thanks,
Nuno