[Building Sakai] Blog's permissions in 2.7.0-rc01

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jun 7 00:44:42 PDT 2010

Hi everybody.

I have done a test migration of our 2.5.3 version to the latest
2.7.0-rc01 version.

All has gone fine, but the Blog tool's permissions aren't showed
anywhere. I can't see them in the Admin's Sites Editor, neither in the
Blog tool while being a maintain user.

I'm not admin in any QA server, so I can't take a look there to see if
it's a local problem of ourselves or a more general issue. Please, could
somebody tell me if the blog's permissions are OK in other 2.7.0-RC01
Sakais?

I can make a JIRA if it's a general issue, but I'm not sure at all.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.