[Building Sakai] Webservices add user

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:34:14 PDT 2010

Hi,

Do you mean that when you try to add a user to a site where that user comes from LDAP, that you cannot add them?

I haven't had this issue before, the webservices call the API which in turn looks at the LDAP provider. Have you configured your LDAP correctly? Can you login with a user from your LDAP directory?

cheers,
Steve