[Building Sakai] Webservices add user

Sam Chow samchow at ln.edu.hk
Wed Jun 2 18:03:54 PDT 2010

Dear Sir,

I am using the webservices to batch add a bulk user account. Now our Sakai
change to use LDAP Server to hold the user account information, but when i
try to use webservices to build the relation of user and sites, it return
".org.sakaiproject.exception.IdUnusedException : null" . it seem it cannot
find the user account, but it is avaiable in the ldap.

Is webservice cannot work with ldap server?

Many thanks.

-----
Best Regards,

Sam Chow