[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Wed Jun 2 08:02:07 PDT 2010

Jon,

Thank you very much for your help.

This is a really strange issue as I never get maven errors when compiling
javascript. I guess I will have to disable it - I will do this soon on svn.

Right now, you probably should disable the JS compression as you did
previously....!

Also, after compiling and deploying entitybroker 1.3.9, were you able to use
the tool ?

By the way (you probably got this but), the correct mvn syntax is:
 mvn -D[TOMCAT_FOLDER] clean install sakai:deploy

Thank you for your precious help,
Nuno