[Building Sakai] Windows users: beware of updating Java

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jul 28 16:28:09 PDT 2010

Kind of nice for Oracle to actually change the string back again though,
wonder if they'd release _22 just for that or wait on it. The workaround
isn't that bad if you know about it, (adding a new parameter) and I think I
even have had to modify mine already as Sakai is so large.

http://www.infoq.com/news/2010/07/eclipse-java-6u21

Thanks for the heads-up though.