[Building Sakai] "My Active Sites" / SAK-15769

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 27 10:21:50 PDT 2010

+1

However, there is at least one minor bug and some general hackinesses in the My Active Sites implementation. I did the work very early in my time with Sakai and didn't really didn't  know my way around.

The most interesting hack is that My Active Sites manipulates the DOM when it gets initialized. If My Active Sites was the default (always on) behavior you could avoid this DOM manipulation by making the new location in the DOM the default. (I thought myself so cleaver when I did this hack, but looking at it now, it feels a bit fragile.)

Let me know if I can help.

- Eli