[Building Sakai] I'm angry: who changed the name of content.html.secure?

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Jul 27 06:53:10 PDT 2010

Fortunately I was able to fix it without a restart:

<%@ page import="org.sakaiproject.component.api.ServerConfigurationService" %><%
%><%@ page import="org.sakaiproject.component.cover.ComponentManager" %><%
%><%@ page import="java.util.Properties" %><%

ServerConfigurationService serv = (ServerConfigurationService) ComponentManager
     .get(ServerConfigurationService.class);

Properties props = (Properties)serv.getClass().getMethod("getProperties",null).invoke(serv,null);

out.println(props.get("content.html.forcedownload"));
out.println(props.setProperty("content.html.forcedownload", "false"));
out.println(props.get("content.html.forcedownload"));

%>