[Building Sakai] Enrollment in course sites using Sakai sample course data

Daniel Robinson d.b.robinson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jul 26 07:02:45 PDT 2010

Hi Sakai Developers,

We are trying to activate the Enrollment Status page of the Roster
tool to view the current user interface and functionality. To do this,
I've created the Sakai sample course data, created a new course site
using the sample data, and added a class to the course site.

An email has come through saying a request authorization to add the
class to the course site has been made, but I can't see how to
authorize the request anywhere in the admin interface (it currently
says "(Requested)" after the class name in Worksite Setup / Site
Info). Is there perhaps a database entry I need to update?

(I have done some investigating to no avail)

Best wishes,

Daniel