[Building Sakai] Sakai Patch Problem Under Windows Environment

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:44:33 PDT 2010

I knew Matt would jump in :)

It worked except for the first section:

Hunk #1 FAILED at 127.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file samigo-api/src/java/xml/xsl/dat
aTransform/import/v1p2/extractItem.xsl.rej

You'll need to open rejects to file samigo-api/src/java/xml/xsl/dataTransform/import/v1p2/extractItem.xsl.rej and rejects to file samigo-api/src/java/xml/xsl/dataTransform/import/v1p2/extractItem.xsl. and manually resolve it.

cheers,
Steve