[Building Sakai] Change proposal for 2.8: export_filename_date_format (i18n to configuration)

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 21:57:48 PDT 2010

Steve

Great map.  I can agree that the MM/dd/yyyy format confuses the heck out of
me every time I see it.  I've spent my life seeing the day first - makes
perfect sense dunnit, smaller, bigger, biggest - and thus the 'yankee' style
is well described as 'uncomfortable'.

+1 to ISO format

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com