[Building Sakai] Video conferencing

Pablo Sotomayor pablo at sotomayor.com.br
Thu Jul 22 15:03:20 PDT 2010

I think OpenMeetings Project is a good one, and the Adobe Connect is too much expensive. BigBlueButton is open source and  have a large community. It has an API and can be integrated with other web applications.

 BigBlueButton is an active open source project that focuses on usability, modularity, and clean design -- both for the user and the  developer. The project is hosted at Google Code

BigBlueButton is built by combining over fourteen open source components. The following diagram gives an overview of its capabilities