[Building Sakai] Video conferencing

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Thu Jul 22 14:21:31 PDT 2010

Hi Am,

I really don't know but Spanish Sakai Universities are going to put into production an integration between Sakai, Open Meetings and Adobe Connect customized by Samoo (http://www.samoo.es). I suggest to contact Diego del Blanco (diego.delblanco at setival.com) though I can keep you updated, if you're interested at.

David