[Building Sakai] Change proposal for 2.8: export_filename_date_format (i18n to configuration)

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Jul 21 10:16:39 PDT 2010

I would suggest formatting the date automatically, leveraging the Java
DateFormat.getDateFormat() which takes Locale as an argument. The
resulting date string can then be transformed into a suitable filename
by removing spaces. Automating this would be one less thing to worry
about when localizing Sakai.

- Beth