[Building Sakai] Change proposal for 2.8: export_filename_date_format (i18n to configuration)

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Wed Jul 21 07:49:01 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I think export_filename_date_format (used in Gradebook, Roster, Tests &
Quizzes (Samigo), User Membership and SiteStats) is not a i18n property
but a configuration property.

Because it's used in several tools, I would like it to become a general
configuration property.

I propose to use the name general.export_filename_date_format in
configuration and to set its default to the ISO date format of yyyy-MM-dd.

For further details and related problems, you can check:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17240
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/STAT-191
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15872
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15682

What do the code owners and others devs think?

Cheers,

Jean-Francois