[Building Sakai] Please help me import sakai into eclipse

Yzelle, Sonette SYzelle at unisa.ac.za
Mon Jul 19 23:12:33 PDT 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Morning,

We also use Eclipse, I can try and help you.

What version of eclipse are you using?  We are using Eclipse Galileo (version 3.5.2).  We added Subclipse plugin to Eclipse to do our checkout for sakai.

I don't know if this help you, I can e-mail you our setup notes for eclipse?

Regards
Sonette

Sonette Yzelle
Analyst Developer