[Building Sakai] Public tools in a private site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:39:30 PDT 2010

Thanks for the idea, that might be a solution. Will have to see how the embedded calendar looks. We are possibly doing this for other tools as well though so a generic Sakai based solution might be needed.

The idea is probably to render the tool in an iframe on the site, then users that are already authenticated and are in the site will be able to automatically click through and modify the tool.

cheers,
Steve