[Building Sakai] Feasibility Quote

Jigar Joshi jigarjm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:12:02 PDT 2010

Hi Sakai Community,

I have gone through Basic setup of sakai 2.6,
I have configured it to enable WebServices,
I have also written successfully some piece of code to call WS from java,

Now my requirement is ,

I should be able to create course, add students and Teacher to that,also i
should be able to create Test for the course and also it should be assessed
through WebService Call.

I contacted mailing list ,
I got reply that currently it is not available in WS you need to implement
it using APIs,

I want to confirm this, also if so then API's doc and some reference
material is expected.

Thanks

--
Regards