[Building Sakai] how to change frame sizes in sakai

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Wed Jul 14 05:49:56 PDT 2010

The skin documentation may also help. I am in the process of revising it  but what you are working on is covered already. You can find it in the source:

/reference/docs/architecture/sakai_skin.doc

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/architecture/sakai_skin.doc

...at around page 3.

Thanks.

	-Gonzalo